Firmware Engineer with Bluetooth experience at INVISIO – Hvidovre – Denmark
INVISIO is in a very positive situation and once again we need more hands to expand the company. We develop advanced audio communication and hearing protection systems to the Military and Law Enforcement forces around the world.
As Firmware Engineer you will develop our new hearing protection and communication products. You will be part of an enthusiastic and dedicated development team within the overall R&D organization.
• Develop firmware for highly advanced, Bluetooth enabled communication and audio products from specification stage to release of product
• Design and write code controlling the MCU and the rest of the product
• Work closely with external antenna design companies
• Contribute to developing the methods together with our FW competence group
• Work with a mix of large and medium sized projects
Skills and Competences
You are an experienced Firmware Engineer ideally with some years of experience with programming of embedded firmware for MCUs and Bluetooth technology.
You have experience with:
• Developing FW for Bluetooth modules and other wireless technologies
• Developing FW for MCUs using C and C++
• Translating high level functional requirements into a detailed requirement specification
• Using TDD as development practice
• Writing tests using a scripting language such as Python
• Working with hardware near code (e.g. hardware drivers)
• Integrating requirements and needs from a range of input givers, such as DSP engineers, HW engineers as well as product managers
• Agile development methods, SCRUM as well as stage-gate models.
In addition to the above you have excellent skills in oral and written English.
You are used to work in a diverse environment and have a practical focus on getting things done. You are independent and self-driven and driving your work from start to finish. You are enthusiastic with a high degree of personal initiative and like to work in a highly dynamic and international environment.
INVISIO offers an independent and demanding job in a fast-growing high-tech company in a very enthusiastic and international atmosphere. In this job, you will have great influence on your workday and on how things are done in general. As INVISIO develops you will constantly be challenged and can develop professionally as well as personally. INVISIO has a culture where high transparency, competency, teamwork, and employee satisfaction is in focus. There is a high degree of freedom as we trust everyone will do their utmost.
Send your application and CV to HR Manager Anja Pelby at email@example.com marked “FW Engineer” as soon as possible and before August 10, 2020.
For further information about the position, please contact Director, R&D LE Morten Berg Arnoldus at +45 5372 7754.
About the company
INVISIO offers cutting-edge personal communication and hearing protection systems. INVISIO systems enable users to operate and communicate safely and clearly in all environments, even under extreme conditions, such as loud noise, heat, and under water. INVISIO systems consist of headsets, advanced control units and intercom systems that interface to a wide range of communication devices. INVISIO is marketed through our own sales companies and through a global network of partners to both government and commercial users. INVISIO is located in the Copenhagen area and is listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm Exchange (IVSO). Read more about us here.