Are you looking for new opportunities to further develop your graphical and personal skills?
INVISIO is a global, fast-growing company seeking a new graphic designer to join our team. You will be designing and maintaining a wide variety of assets across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show attention to detail.
The Graphic Designer will be part of the INVISIO Marketing team, and report to the Director of Global Marketing.
- Successfully develop and maintain the company’s corporate visual identity.
- Create new concepts and corporate collateral, including document templates, brochures, ads concepts, displays, booth concepts, online assets etc.
- Produce and maintain product collateral and documentation, including user manuals, training material, product marketing material, brochures, imagery, and product packaging.
- Collaborate with and manage freelancers and agencies on various graphical and visual assets.
- Manage and drive our digital asset management system and processes together with external consultant and system supplier.
- Create videos and animations for our online channels.
- Provide graphical support to external sales channels and internal stakeholders.
What you bring
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience form a similar position.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Experience with video production, animations and editing for online channels.
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- A self-starter with a creative mindset and attention to details.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- A structured approach to graphical production and asset management.
The following will enhance your candidacy
- Experience within digital asset management- and content management systems for web.
- Experience in SoMe and content management – including videos and animations.
- Experience from a global BtB company.
INVISIO is a global, fast-growing company with a strong culture built on teamwork, innovation, passion, and placing customer first. Joining INVISIO, you will have the opportunity to develop professionally as well as personally.
INVISIO develops and sells advanced communication systems that enable professionals in noisy and mission critical environments to communicate, protect their hearing and work effectively.
INVISIO’s solutions are marketed under the two brands INVISIO and Racal Acoustics. Sales are via the headquarters in Copenhagen and sales offices in the USA, France, the United Kingdom, Italy and Thailand and via a global network of partners.
For further information about the position, please contact Director of Global Marketing, Anita Olsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your motivated application and CV to HR Manager Anja Pelby at email@example.com marked “Graphical Designer” as soon as possible as we will be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis.