In-Market Product Manager to INVISIO – Hvidovre – Denmark
Would you like to be part of an innovative high-tech company with an expanding portfolio for the Defence and Security industry? We are now looking for a Product Manager to join our Product Management and Marketing Department to manage our range of headset and control unit products in market. We offer you a challenging job in a highly enthusiastic and international atmosphere. With us, you will develop professionally as well as personally.
As an In-market Product Manager you will find yourself joining a dynamic and international environment and working with cross-functional teams that design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. You will be part of our Product Management team and be responsible for launching our new products into the market, as well as optimizing the performance of our products already in market. You will be responsible for managing headsets and control units across the portfolio of our range of communication and hearing protection products and support our global sales organization to maximize the product potential in the markets.
• Interact with and analyze feedback from stakeholders of various background
• Identifying and prioritize the business opportunities for our in-market products
• Adapt and decide on variants of our product range for different customers
• Support the launch of new products into different markets
• Support the Marketing organization in preparation of marketing events, tradeshows etc
• Be sales “place to go to” for information on your product range
• Phase out products at end of life
We are looking for a candidate who has previous experience from a similar role in a high-tech company. You are a positive and committed self-starter, structured, goal-oriented and possess a solid commercial understanding. You have a well developed sense of ownership and come across as a likeable and trustworthy professional. You are a strong team player and have a very healthy sense of humor. You will be based at our office in Hvidovre, Denmark.
The following will enhance your candidacy:
• Commercial and/or technical relevant education at Bachelor or preferably Masters level
• Proven experience in product management (min 5 years experience)
• Experience in managing successful product launches
• Experience from working in an international company with subsidiaries
• Experience from military or law enforcement markets
• A profound interest in high-tech products
• Skills and experience executing product upgrades and adaptations to new market needs
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills (oral and written).
• Excellent communication skills and fluency in English, both written and oral.
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office, Teams and other tools.
INVISIO offers an independent and demanding job in a fast-growing high-tech Company in a highly enthusiastic and international atmosphere. In this job you will gain big influence on your work-day and on how things are done in general. As INVISIO develops rapidly from being a smaller start-up to now becoming a successful and professional company, you will constantly be challenged and be able to develop professionally as well as personally. INVISIO has a culture where high transparency, competency, teamwork and employee satisfaction is in focus and where everybody has a high degree of freedom as we trust everybody to do their outmost.
For further information about the position, please contact SVP, Product Management and Marketing, Sigge Frolov at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your motivated application and CV to HR Manager Anja Pelby at email@example.com marked “Product Manager” as soon as possible and before September 24th, 2021.
About the company
INVISIO develops and sells advanced communication systems with hearing protection that enable professionals in noisy and mission critical environments to communicate and operate effectively. The company combines insights in acoustics and human hearing with broad engineering know-how in software, materials technology and interface, among others. Sales are primarily via a global network of partners and resellers, as well as from the headquarters in Copenhagen and the sales offices in the USA, France and Italy. INVISIO's registered office is in Stockholm, Sweden, and the company's share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (IVSO). Read more about us here.