Marketing Coordinator to INVISIO – Hvidovre – Denmark
Would you like to be part of an innovative high-tech company with an expanding portfolio for the Defence and Security industry? We are now looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our Product Marketing Department. We offer you a challenging job in a highly enthusiastic and international atmosphere. With us, you will develop professionally as well as personally.
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will find yourself joining a dynamic and international environment and working across different functions to develop, support and execute product-related marketing collateral as well as being the primary driver of our online activities. You will report to the Director of Product Marketing and join a small team of a Senior Graphics Designer besides the Product Marketing Director.
- Drive, develop and execute marketing and sales collateral for product launches together with Product Management, Sales and external partners
- Drive and execute a SoMe content plan across channels as well as manage content for the website
- Create and maintain technical marketing collateral such as datasheets, user manuals, training materials, guides, etc.
- Support Product Marketing and Sales in preparation for tradeshows and other events
- Provide general sales and marketing support together with the rest of the Marketing team
Professional and personal skills:
- A relevant education within Marketing or graphical design at Bachelor or Masters level.
- Previous experience with B2B or B2G marketing from high-tech company (3-6 years’ experience).
- Experienced user of Adobe CC – primarily InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat as well as MS Office
- Highly skilled in driving and developing content for SoMe and web and understand the dynamics across the different channels.
- Experienced CMS user – preferably Umbraco but not a prerequisite.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English, both written and oral.
- You are a positive and committed self-starter, structured and a fast learner with a keen eye for detail.
The following will enhance your candidacy:
- Experienced using Google Analytics and doing web analysis
- Have worked with both SEM and SEO
- Knows about remarketing/retargeting and the dynamics behind
- Marketing automation
INVISIO offers an independent and demanding job in a fast-growing high-tech Company in a highly enthusiastic and international atmosphere. In this job, you will gain big influence on your work-day and on how things are done in general. As INVISIO develops rapidly from being a smaller start-up to now becoming a successful and professional company, you will constantly be challenged and be able to develop professionally as well as personally. INVISIO has a culture where high transparency, competency, teamwork and employee satisfaction is in focus and where everybody has a high degree of freedom as we trust everybody to do their utmost.
You will be based at our office in Hvidovre, Denmark.
Please send your motivated application and CV to HR Manager Anja Pelby at email@example.com marked “Marketing Coordinator” as soon as possible and before November 15th, 2019.
About INVISIO Communications
INVISIO develops and sells advanced communication systems with hearing protection that enables professionals in noisy and mission-critical environments to communicate and operate effectively. The company combines insights in acoustics and human hearing with broad engineering know-how in software, materials technology, and interface, among others. Sales are primarily via a global network of partners and resellers, as well as from the headquarters in Copenhagen and the sales offices in the USA, France, and Italy. INVISIO's registered office is in Stockholm, Sweden, and the company's share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (IVSO). Read more at www.invisio.com.