Mechanical Test Engineer
Would you like to be part of an innovative high-tech company with an expanding portfolio for the Defence and Security industry? We are now looking for a Mechanical Test Engineer to our R&D Department who can lift INVISIO's efforts within mechanical verification testing - such as durability-, stress- and performance testing, to an even higher level.
As a Mechanical TestEngineer, you will become a member of INVISIO's Mechanical Development team and you will work in cross-functional project groups with both colleagues and external partners.
- R&D verification tests on new products and parts during projects
- Reoccurrence Performance Tests on products already in production, in cooperation with Manufacturing Engineering group
- Design of test methods based on needs and standards
- Establishing new test equipment
- Evaluation & documentation of tests
- Innovating the Test lab.
To succeed in this job, you must have a structured mindset and work systematically, combined with a practical focus on getting things done. You most likely hold an B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent and have a practical background such as a toolmaker or alike.
The following will enhance your candidacy:
- have designed, implemented and done tests for the R&D- and/or Manufacturing environment
- have experience with mechatronics
- have a knowledge of test standards and specifications
- have experience with environmental testing
- can plan and coordinate test projects and run them from start to finish
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English, both written and oral.
- open-minded, motivated and competent
- strives to get the task done in due time to high standards
- like working in cross-functional teams
- are independent and self-driven.
- have an analytic, structured and practical approach
- are enthusiastic with a high degree of personal initiative
INVISIO offers an independent and demanding job in a fast-growing high-tech Company in a highly enthusiastic and international atmosphere. In this job you will gain big influence on your work-day and on how things are done in general. As INVISIO develops rapidly from being a smaller start-up to now becoming a successful and professional company, you will constantly be challenged and be able to develop professionally as well as personally. INVISIO has a culture where high transparency, competency, teamwork and employee satisfaction is in focus and where everybody has a high degree of freedom as we trust everybody to do their outmost.
For further information about the position, please contact Manager of Mechanical Development, Jon Sparre, Tel: +45 53 72 77 30.
Please send your motivated application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Mechanical Test Engineer" as soon as possible and before November 15th 2018.