Mobility Integration Manager at INVISIO Inc. – US
INVISIO is a global market leader within advanced communication and hearing protection systems. As part of the Mobility Team at INVISIO you will be part of a team that is on the tactical and technical forefront of the marketplace when it comes to body worn and platform communications products. The Mobility Integration Manager will be accountable for product programming, product vehicle integration, radio or device integration/inter-operability, customer/team training and field driven technical support activities for our customers within the military, special operations, federal and local law enforcement agencies.
Reporting to the VP of Mobility Systems, you will work directly with local US and international inter-company team members and be responsible for communicating and reporting activities and progress on a daily, weekly or as needed basis (driven by work/operations tempo).
This position will require a moderate amount of travel within the US, Canada, and Europe.
- Manage on-site technical product programming, troubleshooting, integration and installation
- Technical lead for all new vehicle/aircraft/vessel installations
- Comprehend customer needs and make suitable technical or sales suggestions
- Subject matter expert on all military, public safety radios, devices and intercom platforms
- Maintain and grow an active knowledge base of all combat and service vehicles within DoD/Public Safety/Commercial/Off-Road
- Manage evaluations and new equipment orders involving mobility products
- To assist in training of personnel receiving INVISIO products/systems
- Work requires a high degree of responsibility for resources, and frequently influences business decisions made by leadership
- Build relationships with key customers and industry partners
- Technical and mechanical background in military or industrial vehicles, aircraft, maritime vessels or space craft
- Experience with 2-way radios, vehicle mounted radio solutions, cellular and data devices.
- Capable of processing and retaining a high amount of technical specifications and product features/functions
- Extensive computer skills (Microsoft Office, Software Device Programmers, Vehicle Diagnostics)
- Military, government agency or public safety background preferred
- U.S. citizenship is required
Open (North America) – preferred to be in Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, TX
INVISIO offers an independent and demanding job in a fast-growing high-tech Company in a highly enthusiastic and international atmosphere. As INVISIO develops rapidly from being a smaller start-up to now becoming a successful and professional company, you will constantly be challenged and be able to develop professionally as well as personally. INVISIO has a culture where high transparency, competency, teamwork and employee satisfaction is our focus and where everybody has a high degree of freedom as we trust everybody to do their utmost.
For further information about the position, please contact Nicholas Lafferty, VP Mobility Systems at email@example.com. Evaluation of candidates will be done on a continuous basis until position is filled.
INVISIO develops and sells advanced communication systems with hearing protection that enable professionals in noisy and mission critical environments to communicate and operate effectively. The company combines insights in acoustics and human hearing with broad engineering know-how in software, materials technology and interface, among others. Sales are primarily via a global network of partners and resellers, as well as from the headquarters in Copenhagen and the sales offices in the USA, France and Italy. INVISIO's registered office is in Stockholm, Sweden, and the company's share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (IVSO). Read more about us here.