Product Manager for Cables & Accessories
Would you like to be part of an innovative company with an expanding portfolio for the defense and security industry? Joining INVISIO means being part of a fast-growing, high-tech company that makes a difference. We are a global market leader in advanced communication and hearing protection systems for professional users working in highly demanding environments.
Right now, we are looking for a Product Manager for cables and accessories to join our Product Management Department in Copenhagen. Your key focus will be to manage and drive the requirements and coordinate the Product Management work for a competitive system offering.
You will play an important role in...
As a Product Manager, you will join a dynamic and international environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
You will be part of our Product Management team and responsible for optimizing the range of cables and relevant accessories across our organization. In this job, you will work closely with our sales organization to adapt our range of products to specific customer and general market needs. In addition, you will be instrumental in managing a central part of our system offering.
Some key responsibilities
- Structure and maintain relevant parts of the INVISIO product portfolio
- Based on intelligence for coming radios of interest for INVISIO, be proactive in specifying and setup new relevant cable ranges
- Interact with stakeholders to identify product gaps and product needs
- Define new products and drive the required work within the organization
- Create and validate business cases for new products
- Market representative within selected development projects
- Drive global launch and marketing activities in collaboration with our Marketing department
- Manage Product Life Cycle activities for your product group
- Financial follow-up for your product groups
- Product communication and training within INVISIO
- Be active in customer relations to support sales activities
To succeed in this job…
We are looking for a well-organized candidate who can drive structured work for a range of high-tech products. You must have an excellent technical understanding and an interest in business aspects. You are a positive and committed self-starter with a well-developed sense of ownership and come across as a trustworthy, likeable professional. Furthermore, it is essential that you are a strong team player and good at communication.
The following will enhance your candidacy:
- Commercially and/or technical relevant education at bachelor's or preferably master's level
- Proven experience in requirement management, system scoping, product management, or similar
- Technical experience in communication systems
- Experience in managing a product throughout its lifecycle
- Knowledge of competitive market analysis
- Experience in defense or law enforcement markets is an advantage (but not mandatory)
- A profound interest in hi-tech products
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills (oral and written)
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English, both written and oral
Join a global market leader...
INVISIO offers an independent and demanding job in a highly enthusiastic and international atmosphere. The company develops and sells advanced systems that enable professionals in noisy and mission-critical environments to communicate and work effectively while protecting their hearing.
As INVISIO develops, you will constantly be challenged and experience growth both professionally and personally.
INVISIO has a culture where high transparency, competency, teamwork, and employee satisfaction are essential values. There is a high degree of freedom as we trust everyone will do their utmost.
For further information, please visit www.invisio.com.
This is a full-time position. You will be based in Hvidovre, just outside Copenhagen, and the corporate language is English.
For further information about the position, please contact Director Product Management, Patrik Bitzén, at email@example.com.
How to apply
Please submit your cover letter and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Product Manager Cables and Accessories" as soon as possible and before December 18, 2022.
We look forward to hearing from you!