SIOP Manager (Sales, Inventory, and Operations Planning)
Would you like to be a part of a fast-growing company, with highly skilled employees that works with very advanced communication and hearing protection systems? Systems that enable professionals in noisy and mission critical environments to communicate and work effectively, while protecting their hearing?
Then you may be our new highly skilled SIOP Manager (Sales, Inventory, and Operations Planning).
We are looking for a motivated and competent SIOP Manager to take responsibility for forecasting-, availability-, and delivery planning. You will also be responsible for creating and tracking KPI’s, Inventory optimization and generate necessary reports to underline the data.
In this position, you will be collecting forecast- and sales- data from sales groups around the world and consolidate these data into our forecasting system. You will facilitate the internal planning and scheduling sessions and cooperate with external manufacturing- and parts- suppliers to secure roll out of the forecast data to secure implementation and delivery according to agreement and priorities.
The purpose of the SIOP Manager is to ensure a stable, flexible, and effective supply of products so that delivery to customers meets OTD. Furthermore, you will be involved in ensuring product availability, inventory controlling and development of a flexible supply setup. All to be enabled through analysis, stock management and supplier cooperation.
- Secure continued development of a stabile forecast process and rollout with suppliers and production sites
- Ongoing analysis of sales and forecast data to ensure availability of data for effective purchasing
- Secure follow up on agreed KPI’s within forecasting towards stakeholders
- Work with Manufacturing and suppliers to ensure that procurement needs are aligned and addressed
- Ramp-up planning at production sites and suppliers and calculate requirements
- ERP (NAVISION) data implementation of new products and coordinating EOL planning
- Responsible for operations in US in terms of master data accuracy, inventory and order planning
- Implementation of Inventory policies in alignment with different stakeholders in the company
- Build and maintain Supply Chain reports in the company`s BI system
- Create and maintain the global and regional stocking policies to ensure the right availability.
- Overall responsible for US-intercompany order planning and handling between Denmark and USA.
You will closely monitor sales forecasts and stock levels and actively participate in the monthly process to decide and agree on monthly production volumes and commercial business plans. Together with the department and with sales it will be your responsibility to ensure the agreed monthly volume is produced and delivered to stock and on time to customers. You will be the driver in generating KPI’s for internal and external use.
Skills and competencies:
To match INVISIO’s expectations to the candidate, the right person will have a Supply Chain and/or Commercial degree and been working with companies manufacturing technical products. Furthermore, you:
- Have experience with activities in a Supply Chain organization
- Project management ability, including planning and evaluation
- Are analytical and systematic in relation to complex problem solving
- Have the ability to positively influence and build relationships towards key stakeholders
- Knowledge of working with a 3PL (Third party logistic) set-up
- Able to maintain and optimize use of IT systems (Microsoft programs, BI reports, and ERP system (NAVISION) in a forecasting process
- Understand the importance of working with processes but at the same time see possibilities for improving
- Have excellent skills in English (company language) – orally as in writing
- Are able to understand Scandinavian languages (useful).
You have experience from working with Supply Chain Management, Business / production planning and Forecasting techniques and are looking for a position where you can use your insights to manage and constantly improve the efficiency in an ever-changing Supply Chain environment.
The following will enhance your candidacy:
- You are an open-minded person and strive to get the task done in due time to high standards
- You like working in cross-functional teams and have a practical focus on getting things done
- You are independent and self-driven, and you take on the planning and coordination of your projects, running them from start to finish
- You have an analytic and structured approach and focus on how to get things to work in real life
- You are enthusiastic with a high degree of personal initiative, and you like to work with others in a dynamic and international environment.
INVISIO offers an independent and demanding job in a fast-growing high-tech Company in a highly enthusiastic and international atmosphere. In this job you will significantly influence your workday and on how things are done in general.
As INVISIO develops rapidly from being a smaller start-up to becoming a successful and professional company, you will constantly be challenged and be able to grow professionally and personally. INVISIO has a culture where high transparency, competency, teamwork, and employee satisfaction are in focus. Everybody has a high degree of freedom as we trust everybody to do their outmost
For further information about the position, please contact Director, Supply Chain Karsten Agerbeck, Tel: +45 20 10 65 90.
Please send your motivated application and CV to HR Manager Anja Pelby at firstname.lastname@example.org marked “SIOP Manager” as soon as possible and before June 25, 2022.
INVISIO develops and sells advanced communication systems with hearing protection that enable professionals in noisy and mission critical environments to communicate and operate effectively. The company combines insights in acoustics and human hearing with broad engineering know-how in software, materials technology, and interface, among others. Sales are primarily via a global network of partners and resellers, as well as from the headquarters in Copenhagen and sales offices in USA, France, United Kingdom, Italy and Thailand. INVISIO's registered office is in Stockholm, Sweden, and the company's share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (IVSO).
Read more here on the website.