“The group continued to make progress during the third quarter, recording revenue of more than SEK 300 million – the highest ever for a single quarter. Order intake surpassed SEK 250 million and the order book stood at more than SEK 700 million at September 30. Our previous guidance of strong revenue and profitability in the coming quarters therefore remains unchanged.”
- Revenue: SEK 311.6m (195.1)
- Gross profit: SEK 190.9m (113.3)
- Gross margin: 61.3% (58.1)
- EBITDA: SEK 66.5m (29.3)
- EBITDA margin: 21.4% (15.0)
- Operating profit/loss: SEK 51.2m (17.5)
- Operating margin: 16.4% (9.0)
- Profit/loss for the period: SEK 40.2m (13.5)
- Earnings per share: SEK 0.88 (0.30)
- Cash flow from operating activities SEK 1.8m (4.1)
- Order intake: SEK 258.4m (291.0)
- Order book: SEK 717.5m (615.5)
- Revenue: SEK 892.8m (486.2)
- Gross profit: SEK 548.8m (283.7)
- Gross margin: 61.5% (58.4)
- EBITDA: SEK 223.6m (40.5)
- EBITDA margin: 25.0% (8.3)
- Operating profit/loss: SEK 180.5m (5.4)
- Operating margin: 20.2% (1.1)
- Profit/loss for the period: SEK 127.5m(1.8)
- Earnings per share: SEK 2.80 (0.04)
- Cash flow from operating activities SEK 167.9m (15.6)
- Order intake: SEK 975.5m (845.2)
- Order book: SEK 717.5m (615.5)
Important events in the quarter
- Revenue of SEK 311.6 million (195.1) set a new record for a single quarter. Rolling 12-month revenue was just under SEK 1.2 billion.
- The new V60 II ADP control unit, with integrated AI capability and the RA4000 Magna™ digital headset, attracted strong interest at the DSEI trade fair in London and the AUSA event in Washington, DC.
Important events after the quarter
- There are no important events after the quarter to report.
For additional information, please contact:
Lars Højgård Hansen, CEO, INVISIO
Mobile: +45 5372 7722 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thomas Larsson, CFO, INVISIO
Mobile: +45 5372 7735 | E-mail: email@example.com
Invitation to conference call
INVISIO invites the media, investors, and analysts to a conference call on October 25 at 15:00 CEST, when the President and CEO Lars Højgård Hansen will present INVISIO’s report.
The conference call will be held in English, starting with a brief presentation followed by a question-and-answer session. A link will be published on INVISIO’s website to a recording and the presentation shown, about an hour after the end of the conference call.
Pre-registration is required in order to participate and put questions at the conference call. After registration, a telephone number and conference ID will be provided. Please complete registration 5–10 minutes prior to the scheduled starting time to facilitate a timely start to the conference call.
To follow the presentation online, please use the link below:
For further information, please contact:
Michael Peterson, Director IR & Corporate Communication, INVISIO
Mobile: +45 5372 7733 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is information that INVISIO AB (publ) is obliged to disclose pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was released for public disclosure, through the agency of the CEO, on October 25, 2023, 14:00 (CEST).
About INVISIO Group
INVISIO develops and sells advanced hearing-protective communication systems that enable professionals in noisy and mission-critical environments to interact and operate effectively. The group’s two brands, INVISIO and Racal Acoustics, combine specialist expertise in acoustics and human hearing with broad engineering know-how in software, materials technology and user interface. INVISIO is headquartered in Copenhagen and has sales offices in the US, France, UK, Italy and Thailand, as well as a global partner and reseller network. The registered office is in Stockholm, Sweden, and the share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (IVSO). Read more at www.invisio.com.