INVISIO Year-end Bulletin 2019: Strong close to a successful year
“INVISIO closed 2019 with a strong fourth quarter. The framework agreement with a customer within the American Department of Defense worth SEK 290 million is the largest in the company’s history and runs for five years. The orders totaling SEK 55 million from the Belgian army mean that INVISIO gained another defense force as a customer. In the area of Law Enforcement INVISIO entered into a framework agreement with the Swedish Police and received a first order, worth SEK 19 million, as well as receiving its first orders from the Japanese Police. The year’s successes, with new agreements and a growing customer base that can generate continual orders mean that INVISIO holds a strengthened position for the future,” says Lars Højgård Hansen, CEO of INVISIO.
- Revenue: SEK 200.5 m (95.6)
- Gross profit: SEK 123.1 m (47.4)
- Gross margin: 61.4 % (49.5)
- EBITDA: SEK 76.0 m (21.6)
- Operating profit/loss: SEK 73.5 m (20.6)
- Operating margin: 36.7 % (21.5)
- Profit/loss for the period: SEK 55.4 m (16.0)
- Earnings per share: SEK 1.26 (0.36)
- Revenue: SEK 513.8 m (354.5)
- Gross profit: SEK 313.3 m (199.7)
- Gross margin: 61.0 % (56.4)
- EBITDA: SEK 142.6 m (67.7)
- Operating profit/loss: SEK 132.6 m (63.5)
- Operating margin: 25.8 % (17.9)
- Profit/loss for the period: SEK 101.6 m (48.2)
- Earnings per share: SEK 2.30 (1.09)
Important events in the quarter
- A customer within the American Department of Defense renews a five-year framework agreement worth up to SEK 290 million.
- Enters into a framework agreement with the Swedish Police and receives a first order worth SEK 19 million.
- Wins Belgian army procurement tender and receives two orders worth SEK 55 million.
- Receives two first orders from the Japanese Police.
- A new customer within the American Department of Defense places a first order worth SEK 28 million.
- At year-end, the order book was SEK 145.0 million (56.1).
Important events after the close of the quarter
- On January 3, 2020 INVISIO announced that order intake, sales and operating profit were estimated to substantially exceed market expectations.
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 0.85 per share (0.70).
For additional information, please contact:
Lars Højgård Hansen, CEO, INVISIO Communications
Mobile: +45 5372 7722 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thomas Larsson, CFO, INVISIO Communications
Mobile: +45 5372 7735 | E-mail: email@example.com
INVISIO invites the media, investors and analysts to a conference call on Friday, February 14, at 09:00, when the President and CEO Lars Højgård Hansen will present INVISIO’s Year-end Bulletin.
The conference call will be held in English, starting with a brief presentation of the report followed by a question-and-answer session.
Telephone number for the conference call
To participate in the conference call, use one of the dial-in numbers below. Please dial in 5–10 minutes prior to the scheduled starting time to facilitate a timely start.
Sweden: +46 (0)8 5069 2180
Denmark: +45 32 72 80 42
United Kingdom: +44 (0)844 571 8 892
Germany: +49 (0)69 2443 7351
France: +33 (0)1 76 7007 94
Switzerland: +41 (0)31 580 0059
Standard internat.: +44 (0) 2071 928 000
Conference-ID: 546 5445
To follow the presentation online, use the link below:
For further information, please contact
Michael Peterson, Director IR & Corporate Communication, INVISIO Communications
Mobile: +45 5372 7733 | E-post: firstname.lastname@example.org
About INVISIO Communications AB (publ)
INVISIO develops and sells advanced communication systems with hearing protection that enable professionals
in noisy and mission critical environments to communicate and operate effectively. The company combines insights in acoustics and human hearing with broad engineering know-how in software, materials technology and interface, among others. Sales are via the headquarter in Copenhagen and the sales offices in the USA, France and Italy as well as via a global network of partners and resellers. INVISIO's registered office is in Stockholm, Sweden, and the company's share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (IVSO). Read more at www.invisio.com.