INVISIO Interim Report January–March 2018: Continued focus on growth and stable underlying business
Stockholm, April 26, 2018
”INVISIO is continuing its long-term work of increasing market presence, establishing even stronger relations with customers and cooperating with them to develop innovative product solutions. Our underlying business has been stable during the quarter, both in the form of follow-up orders from existing customers and orders from new customers. Sales are on a level close to the strong comparative quarter of 2017”, says Lars Højgård Hansen, CEO of INVISIO.
- Revenue: SEK 84.2 m (87.9)
- Gross profit: SEK 50.1 m (48.2)
- Gross margin: 59.6% (54.9)
- EBITDA: SEK 19.5 m (24.0)
- Operating profit/loss: SEK 18.5 m (22.7)
- Operating margin: 22.0% (25.8)
- Profit/loss for the period: SEK 13.8 m (22.7)
- Earnings per share: SEK 0.31 (0.52)
Important events in the first quarter
- INVISIO and the Danish Defence Acquisition and Logistics Organization (DALO) signed a 5-year framework agreement for communication equipment for the Danish Army.
- The order book at the close of the quarter was SEK 127.2 m (148.5).
For additional information, please contact:
Lars Højgård Hansen, CEO, INVISIO Communications
Mobile: +45 5372 7722 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thomas Larsson, CFO, INVISIO Communications
Mobile: +45 5372 7735 | E-mail: email@example.com
This information is information that INVISIO Communications AB (publ) is obliged to disclose pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was released for public disclosure, through the agency of the CEO, on April 26, 2018 at 11.00 CET.
About INVISIO Communications AB (publ)
INVISIO develops and sells advanced communication systems with hearing protection that enable professionals in noisy and mission critical environments to communicate and operate effectively. The company combines insights in acoustics and human hearing with broad engineering know-how in software, materials technology and interface, among others. Sales are primarily via a global network of partners and resellers, as well as from the headquarters in Copenhagen and the sales offices in the USA, France and Italy. INVISIO's registered office is in Stockholm, Sweden, and the company's share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (IVSO). Read more at www.invisio.com.