INVISIO Interim report January - March 2022: Record high order intake and order book - but lagging deliveries
“The activity level in the market continues to rise. It rose substantially towards the end of 2021 and this trend continued into 2022, which is clearly evident in the record high order intake and historically high order book value. However, the pandemic continues to create delays both to deliveries of components and outgoing deliveries to customers, which has impacted sales. However, we are well-positioned to benefit from the large and increasing defense investments in coming years. There is therefore every reason to take a positive view of INVISIO’s continued development.”
- Revenue: SEK 137.4 m (143.7)
- Gross profit: SEK 82.1 m (82.7)
- Gross margin: 59.7 % (57.5)
- EBITDA: SEK 7.8 m (23.5)
- EBITDA margin: 5.7 % (16.3)
- Operating profit/loss: SEK -3.8 m (12.8)
- Operating margin: -2.8 % (8.9)
- Profit/loss for the period: SEK -4.3 m (6.7)
- Earnings per share: SEK -0.10 (0.15)
- Cash flow from operating activities 3.3 m (34.0)
- Order intake: SEK 396.8 m (137.3)
- Order book: SEK 481.7 m (191.5)
Important events in the quarter
- INVISIO has received a first order for SEK 91 million under the framework agreement valued up to SEK 275 million, signed in January 2022. The contract is with the system integrator of a European vehicle program for the RA4000 Magna™ headset.
- INVISIO has received two orders from the UK MoD for a total of SEK 118 million for systems for armored combat vehicles and users in the field.
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 0.70 per share (0.70).
Important events after the quarter
- INVISIO has been awarded a three-year Support contract by the UK MoD, with an option of a further two years, for deliveries of INVISIO’s communication system with hearing protection. A first order worth SEK 16 million has been received under the contract.
For additional information, please contact:
Lars Højgård Hansen, CEO, INVISIO
Mobile: +45 5372 7722 | E-mail: email@example.com
Thomas Larsson, CFO, INVISIO
Mobile: +45 5372 7735 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Invitation to conference call
INVISIO will host a conference call on Tuesday, May 5, at 10:00, when the President and CEO Lars Højgård Hansen will present the report. The conference call will be held in English, starting with a brief presentation of the report followed by a question-and-answer session.
Telephone number for the conference call
To participate in the conference call, use one of the dial-in numbers below. Please dial in 5–10 minutes prior to the scheduled starting time to facilitate a timely start.
Standard international: +44 (0) 207 192 83 38
Sweden (Local number): +46 (0) 856618467, (Free of charge): +46 (0) 200125160
Denmark (Local number): +45 32720417, (Free of charge): +45 80711246
UK (Local number): +44 (0) 8444819752, (Free of charge): +44 (0) 8002796619
Germany (local number): +49 (0) 6922222625, (Free of charge): +49 (0) 8007234756
France (Local number): +33 (0) 170700781, (Free of charge): +33 (0) 805101465
Switzerland (Local number): +41 (0) 445807145, (Free of charge): +41(0) 800000367
Conference-ID: 437 41 78
To follow the presentation online, use the link below:
For further information, please contact:
Michael Peterson, Director IR & Corporate Communication, INVISIO
Mobile: +45 5372 7733 | E-mail: email@example.com
This information is information that INVISIO AB (publ) is obliged to disclose pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was released for public disclosure, through the agency of the CEO, on May 4, 2022, 11:00 (CEST).
About INVISIO AB (publ)
INVISIO develops and sells advanced communication systems with hearing protection that enable professionals in noisy and mission critical environments to communicate and operate effectively. The company operates under two brands, INVISIO and Racal Acoustics, combining insights in acoustics and human hearing with broad engineering know-how in software, materials technology and interface. Sales are via the headquarters in Copenhagen and sales offices in the USA, France, the UK, Italy and Thailand, as well as via a global network of partners and resellers. INVISIO's registered office is in Stockholm, Sweden, and the company's share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (IVSO). Read more at www.invisio.com.