INVISIO Interim Report January–June 2018: Growth and continued strategic initiatives
”In comparison with the second quarter of 2017 this year’s quarter is characterized by increased sales and an improved gross margin. We have a strong position in NATO and our long-term customer contracts answer for the quarter’s sound sales and very good order intake. The determined initiatives now taking place in product development and in the market are aimed at ensuring future expansion and in the short perspective will imply some strain on earnings”, says Lars Højgård Hansen, CEO of INVISIO.
- Revenue: SEK 93.8 m (84.2)
- Gross profit: SEK 55.3 m (40.5)
- Gross margin: 58.9 % (48.1)
- EBITDA: SEK 13.9 m (15.4)
- Operating profit/loss: SEK 12.8 m (14.3)
- Operating margin: 13.7 % (17.0)
- Profit/loss for the period: SEK 9.9 m (11.6)
- Earnings per share: SEK 0.23 (0.26)
- Revenue: SEK 177.9 m (172.1)
- Gross profit: SEK 105.4 m (88.7)
- Gross margin: 59.2 % (51.6)
- EBITDA: SEK 33.5 m (39.4)
- Operating profit/loss: SEK 31.3 m (37.0)
- Operating margin: 17.6 % (21.5)
- Profit/loss for the period: SEK 23.8 m (34.3)
- Earnings per share: SEK 0.54 (0.79)
Important events in the quarter
- The American army’s specialist unit, the Security Force Assistance Brigades (SFAB) ordered equipment for a further SEK 20 million approximately.
- The product offer was broadened with a control unit for special forces, the INVISIO V10.
- The order book at the close of the quarter was SEK 147.0 million (148.1).
Important events after the close of the quarter
- The Executive Group Management was expanded to include Joakim Birgersson as SVP Operations.
For additional information, please contact:
Lars Højgård Hansen, CEO, INVISIO Communications
Mobile: +45 5372 7722 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thomas Larsson, CFO, INVISIO Communications
Mobile: +45 5372 7735 | E-mail: email@example.com
This information is information that INVISIO Communications AB (publ) is obliged to disclose pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was released for public disclosure, through the agency of the CEO, on August 17, 2018 at 8.30 CET.
About INVISIO Communications AB (publ)
INVISIO develops and sells advanced communication systems with hearing protection that enable professionals in noisy and mission critical environments to communicate and operate effectively. The company combines insights in acoustics and human hearing with broad engineering know-how in software, materials technology and interface, among others. Sales are primarily via a global network of partners and resellers, as well as from the headquarters in Copenhagen and the sales offices in the USA, France and Italy. INVISIO's registered office is in Stockholm, Sweden, and the company's share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (IVSO). Read more at www.invisio.com.